HEALTH & SAFETY
Enjoy Tree Care takes the health and safety of our clients and their property, ourselves and our equipment very seriously. We work within the Health and Safety Law (Health and Safety at Work Regulations Act 1992) and the guidelines for safe working practices and technical competence consistent with British Standards 3998: Recommendations for Tree Work, 1989.
Risk assessments are carried out at the start of each job and the client is made aware of any potential hazards and dangers while the work is being carried out. All staff are properly trained and supervised as well as provided with the appropriate clothing and equipment.
Tree surgeons are qualified with a range of City and Guilds and National Proficiency Test Certificates.
- Full risk assessments are completed by qualified staff prior to the commencement of each job.
Maintenance of Equipment
- Equipment and kit will be maintained to LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations)specifications.
- Staff are provided with appropriate protective clothing and equipment.
Deployment of Qualified Staff
- All staff are made aware of their responsibility with regards to Health and Safety.
- Qualified First Aider is deployed to jobs assessed as representing a higher risk, and where a qualified First Aider is not deployed to site, first aid equipment is available.
- All PTS tree surgeons are qualified with a range of City and Guilds and National Proficiency Test Certificates.
- Unqualified staff are properly supervised on site.
- Informing all affected parties of site safety regulations.
- Using adequate and appropriate signage.
- Up-to-date Public Liability Insurance £5m (copy made avaible with quote)
- Up-to-date Employer’s Liability Insurance £10m